Genesis Mindy Brownes Returns Policy
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you're not completely happy with the product, or you ordered an incorrect item, you can return your order to Mindy Brownes Interiors for a full refund. Refunds can only be made in the original tender of purchase. Online refunds will be processed to the original payment card or type. We are happy to refund your item provided that the item is fit to sell on; (Packaging clean, untorn, inside packaging intact, plastic sleeve on all lighting shades) within 7 days. Please retain proof of postage. Please note all breakages on receipt must be notified to Genesis and Mindy Brownes Interiors within 24 hours of receipt. This can be done by email only. The above policy does not apply for items purchased in-store and does not affect your statutory rights. Please note all returns are your responsibility until they reach us. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- In the event of a goods exchange it is the customers responsibility to send the item back to us in a re-sellable condition (Packaging clean, untorn, inside packaging intact, plastic sleeve on all lighting shades). Genesis | Mindy Brownes will send the replacement item out to the customer free of charge if the item is of equal value.
- Where a second exchange occurs, the customer will be charged to send the second replacement item out to them unless a mistake has been made by Genesis | Mindy Brownes. This charge will be dependent on product type and can be confirmed with our customer service team.
- If a mistake has been made by Genesis | Mindy Brownes; all costs will be covered by Genesis | Mindy Brownes. An exchange or credit amount can be given provided items are returned to us in the correct state (Packaging clean, untorn, inside packaging intact, plastic sleeve on all lighting shades) within 28 days exchanges can be made on full or partial transactions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE ON SALES ITEMS
- Genesis Fine Arts Limited have a policy of no returns or exchange on sale items. This will not affect your statutory rights.
EXCHANGE OF SPECIAL INSTRUCTION GOODS
- We do not offer refunds for personalised goods (painted or altered at customer request) this includes on base mounted items and engraving.
BREAKAGES AND DAMAGES
- If a product is defective in any way, please contact us immediately and a sales representative can discuss the matter. Please bare in mind certain products such as distressed glass may have various finishes and textures. This is what makes each Mindy Brownes piece unique in it’s own right. Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please call our head office at +353 449343078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All goods before being accepted and signed for should be checked by customer for damage in transit. If the goods have been damaged in transit they should NOT be accepted. There can be no refund if you accept damaged packaging. Return postage will be met by the customer if goods are accepted in a damaged condition from the carrier. Therefore it is important to report damages on arrival of the goods or within 24hours. Mindy Brownes Interiors will cover the cost of returned damaged goods, provided it is reported within 24 hours to head office.
- In the event of a refund the full payment for goods will be returned to the customer no longer than 30 days from original transaction either by Paypal or Credit Card.
- In the event of a promotion running, where a discount is applied. Items that are already reduced/on sale/ currently on promotion, will be excluded from the additional discount
Returns Address: Online Returns, Genesis & Mindy Brownes Interiors, Mullingar Business Park, Mullingar, Co Westmeath.
- Ensure the goods are packed in their original packaging.
- Download and complete this Returns Form with your order delivery and enclose with your items.
By paying for goods from Genesis & Mindy Brownes then you agree to all terms and conditions and returns policies set out BY Genesis Fine Arts Ltd. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
Any questions or queries please contact us and we will be only too happy to help.